We commit our best to develop and maintain the trust of our customers. This policy is one our way for us to account for this trust: by defining the goal of this site, , what information we collect, how we use and protect it, and which information we could utilize in based on our customers’ consent. Please read through this section thoroughly and carefully as it contains binding terms and conditions as well as covenant on the use this site.
Purpose of the Site
The purpose of this site is to provide information on Ellips Haircare products under and in accordance with the license from PT Kino Indonesia Tbk. We do not sell any product through this site, instead, we provide information and reference on where you could purchase those products.
Collection of Personal Data
- We obtain your personal data when you submit any business enquiry regarding our product and or store by submitting the following information: a). Name, b). Email Address
- We also obtain the above-mentioned information when you interact directly with our staff through the call center number listed on our site.
- In addition to the above, we could also utilize technology such as Cookies, Flash Cookies, Web Beacons, Web Server Logs to automatically record your activities on site after you accept the request.
Processing of Personal Data
We gather your personal information to contact or communicate with you by telephone or e-mail to answer any business inquiries you have submitted regarding our products and stores. If you opt to contact us through our Call Center facility, you also agree that we may correspond or send any documents to you by disclosing your personal data, as disclosed on the outer layer of the envelope / parcel.
Personal Data Protection
For every personal data we receive, we will take steps to ensure that the data is kept confidential and stored securely. We will not lease, trade, distribute, or sell to third parties, any of your personal data unless we receive your consent or it is lawful for us to do so.
Cookies and Cellular Technology
- Cookies is small text files stored in your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Cookies will store useful information while you are browsing the site, which will stimulate a continuous connection with the site itself. Cookies, however, cannot identify you as an individual.
- Flash Cookies is data similar to cookies used to remember settings, preferences and usage, especially for videos and other similar services.
- Web Beacons is small graphic images within the web pages which could record the page and advertisements selected by users.
- Web Server Logs is records of site activities. For example, web server logs could record the terms or the links you choose to visit or it can also record the IP and cookies that the browser installed in the server.